Last updated 19 October 2022
2. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to terminate, alter, or amend the Website, any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Oberon Fuels, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights laws. All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by Oberon Fuels.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
We may incorporate third party software as part of the Website, and any such third party software may be subject to additional terms provided by a third party licensor to Oberon Fuels.
4. YOUR INFORMATION
You grant to Oberon Fuels a non-exclusive license to copy, use and display any and all data, information or communications (including personally identifiable data) sent to Oberon Fuels or entered by you, or on your behalf, while accessing the Website (your “Information”) to the extent necessary for Oberon Fuels to operate the Website, its business, and/or to facilitate interactions or transactions with you. You acknowledge that Oberon Fuels exercises no control whatsoever over the content of your Information and it is your sole responsibility, at your own expense, to provide the Information, and to ensure that the Information you transmit or receive complies with all applicable laws and regulations now in place or enacted in the future. Oberon Fuels is under no obligation to review your Information for accuracy, potential liability or for any other reason.
You are solely responsible and liable for your Information. You represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you own your Information or that you otherwise have sufficient rights to provide your Information to us, and to grant us the necessary licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party. By providing your Information to the Website, you hereby grant to us the right and license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify, re-arrange and distribute your Information in order to provide the Website, including without limitation, providing any related products or services to you. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person because of your Information provided by you. You understand that your Information may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices, or to create, develop or otherwise provide the Website.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on the Website, whether registered or not (including but not limited to: the word mark “Oberon Fuels” and the Oberon Fuels logo) (the “Marks”) are and shall remain the exclusive property of Oberon Fuels or its licensors (as applicable) and are protected by applicable intellectual property and trademark laws and treaties. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without Oberon Fuels’ prior consent, which shall be in Oberon Fuels’ sole discretion. The use of any of the Marks on any other website is prohibited without the express written consent of Oberon Fuels.
6. PROHIBITED USES
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Oberon Fuels, an Oberon Fuels employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Oberon Fuels or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
• If you are a competitor, or for purposes of monitoring the Website’s availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website or any device, software or routine that in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the proper working of the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
7. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
While we may periodically update or correct information presented on this Website, such information may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and/or omissions. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this Website and expressly disclaims any obligation to update such information. We also reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to any information at any time and from time to time without any prior notice.
The Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Oberon Fuels. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
8. COMMUNICATIONS AND FEEDBACK
When you use parts of the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are effective immediately.
You may provide feedback, ideas and suggestions to Oberon Fuels (collectively, “Suggestions”). If you provide any Suggestions, you agree that: (i) your Suggestion(s) become our property and you are not owed any compensation in exchange; (ii) none of the Suggestion(s) contain confidential or proprietary information of any third party; (iii) we may use or redistribute Suggestion(s) for any purpose and in any way; (iv) there is no obligation for us to review your Suggestion(s); and (v) we have no obligation to keep any Suggestions confidential.
10. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Our Website may contain links to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties that are not within Oberon Fuels’ control, which are for your convenience only. The sites you can link to have their own separate terms and conditions and privacy policies, which we encourage you to review prior to using such sites. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content and activities of these sites. You therefore visit/access these sites entirely at your own risk.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. NEITHER OBERON FUELS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH OBERON FUELS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER OBERON FUELS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OBERON FUELS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT.
12. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL OBERON FUELS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. INTERNATIONAL USERS
We are located in the United States of America and our Website is operated from and hosted there. If you choose to access the Website from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
15. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER
16. GOVERNING LAW
17. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
845 15th Street Suite 103, #49216
San Diego CA 92101